Re:Shipping a tranny

I note that the tranny you are shipping is a Milano transaxle.  I purchase a GTV6 transaxle several years ago and it was able to be shipped by UPS by being broken into halves.  The gearbox and the differential sections where each within the limits of UPS at the time when shipped as separate sections.  I think we had a small third box with the brakes and some linkage pieces.  I don't know if UPS has since changed any of their limitations but it might be a solution that would work for you.

Gerry Lehmann
'86 GTV6 3.0