Re: Us Milano - Front License Bracket?

In a message dated 4/3/03 1:34:44 PM Pacific Standard Time, John writes:

> Otherwise, if I can't buy one, I'll have to fabricate
>  something.

Check with APE in Tracy, CA.

But, just in case you have to fabricate something ...

Install the two bolts in the top two holes, tightened nearly all the way.
Make loops of wire that go around each bolt and through the corresponding top
hole in the plate. Tighten down the bolts to pinch the wire tight.

Should work for a while.

Tom
Seattle (w/ sun earlier today, then hail, now rain - still a great place for
a vacation)
6310123 (no plates, no need for a while)
7711615 (plates necessary soon, engine's almost ready)