plugging lines, shameless plugging

This morning Jon Pike, between outbursts of shouting in spirited Italian, asked about
plugging brake lines.

I use ParaFilm to seal all sorts of tubes and hoses. This stuff is great!
Clingy/stretchy/waxy, impervious to most lab and garage liquids (IME,) it seals on most
any clean surface and comes off cleanly and easily! (this is not the shameless plug
part, no interest, holdings, etc, etc.) See...

http://www.2spi.com/catalog/supp/supp4b.shtml

The 2 in. x 250 ft. would last several Alfisti for a long, long time.

And, while you're in the buying mood, consider an assortment of Weber and Solex jets!
(shameless plug here...)

I have a collection of main/airs/e-tubes/idle jets for Weber downdraft DGF & DGV types.
Also, SOLEX air corrector/emulsion tubes-???, exact application unknown. They're 42.5mm
in length: 32.5mm long, 3.5mm dia. cross-drilled tube pressed into a 10mm body with a
5mm threaded (6x1) section and a 7mm dia. slotted head. SOLEX and the sizes, 190, 195,
205, 210, 220, are inscribed on the head surface.

These were given to me in leiu of rent by a deadbeat roommate some time back. Seeing
him disappear in the distance was fine enough then; I never did try to determe the
difference between his suggested value and what the stuff is actually worth. I'd like
to see everything go to someone who could use them. I don't plan to do DGV any more,
and where I live Webers are old-fasioned grills.

There are about forty individual pieces, 30-some Weber bits, 5 SOLEX pairs. At $5 or
more ea., one-at-a-time at the local performance emporium, these may have the reputed
value Tom quoted. But, that's not my business, and it's not what I expect to get...
$50 for the lot??? I'll happily provide specifics to those interested, off-digest.

All the best!
Ciao,

Perry & Diana Wise, '81/'78 Spider Veloce, "Verena Ragazza"
Nemah, Washington
http://platinum.yahoo.com