Re: Weird things found in Alfas

Shortly after buying the spider I decided to have someone paint it, thus
starting its restoration.  The paint shop went bankrupt with my car in
possession.  He gave all the work to someone else the next town over.

Eventually I got my car back with presumably all the outer pieces in the
trunk.  After sitting in the garage covered for about ten years I finally
began putting it back together, only to find that the rear bumper was for
some other car and my stainless steel beauty was gone!  I think this one is
for a Porche since the first shop specialized in them.  Luckily I had a spare
from a parts car, although not as perfect as I remember the first to have
been.  Naturally the second shop is long gone.

Brian Ancelin (living and learning)
71 Spider
spare bumper for a ?
Denton, Texas