RE: chassis stiffener, swearing

(Not to mention the distress caused to my neighbors by the
inevitable stream of loud Italian curse words emanating
from under my car while I'm struggling with some bit or another.)

Tante belle cose

John Paradiso

John,

could you teach us those italian curse words so we can
yell at our steeds properly while we try to work on them   8^ )
Oh, Yeah!!

That'd make a great website section.. "How to Swear in Italian!" "Automotive Curses of the Meditteranian"

I'm surprised nobody's already got one..

Or are there about 5 URL's coming my way now?? ;-)

Jon