V6 timing belt, the well worn subject...

I'm going to be installing new cams in my Verde.  How much extra work is it to
change the timing belt at the same time?  Lets assume that I'm not replacing
the water pump or tensioner, just the belt itself.

I'd have to go back to the records to find out how old the current one is.  I'm
pretty sure it's well within expected life.

TIA

-Peter