Re: 3.0 Liter Engine Rebuild

Hello,

The 164S/SZ pistons have 10:1 static CR, not 10.5:1. I would port the
intakes a bit, but mostly, port the intake runners of the 116/162 cars.
They are small (34mm) and taking that up to 38mm would be nice (did
that on my own). Port the intake ports a little so the 38mm runners
match perfectly, but do not polish it too much!

When all is said and done, a 24V would be then engine of choice. Stock
24V + headers + Autronic = 270 bhp.

Zamani
http://platinum.yahoo.com