Rear springs for Milano??

Hey guys, do any of you know of a source for rear springs for an '88 Milano Verde? I'm looking to tastefully lower the rear end about an inch. This is for sporty street use not tweeked track use, so I don't need things to be super stiff. I found some at ARRicambi that lower the car by 0.5", but that's it so far.

Any ideas of what might work? My car currently has orange konis in the back.

Thanks, Derek