turbo delta

Hi folks,
I am in the planning stage of resurrecting a dellorto carburated Turbodelta
engine. I'm missing the air filter assembly that sits on the exhaust side
above the turbo.. Looks pretty much like a stock air box when I look at the
engine bay of  turbodelta photos but I dont know how it attaches. Obviously it
doesnt have the usual air filter cradle to rest on.

Does anyone have detailed info about these engines/cars? Any Turbodelta
owners/experts on the digest?

The engine sat for a couple of years but has been stored properly. It turns
freely and I'll attempt to start it without pulling it apart. I am an absolute
turbo novice and I'm wondering if there are certain steps to take as far as
the turbo setup is concerned before I'll turn the key and attempt to run it?

Thanks for any input,
Martin in Sydney, Oz
Alfetta GT/Vs x 3