164 Serp. belt idler bearing

For some reason I need another idler bearing for my car (the one on there is
about 10-15K miles old), and am curious if the whole Fiat bearing substitute
question was solved. That is, if you've successfully substituted the Fiat part
for the Alfa part, please let me know. The last I recall on the subject a few
people had bought the Fiat part, looked quizically at it, then bought the Alfa
part.... I do believe someone out there has managed to use the Fiat part
though. Thanks in advance,

AD

--
Adam S. Doherty