RE: timing belt leak

Back when the internet was still spelled with a lower-case "i"
(presumably before Al Gore invented it), back when access was limited to
the digital cognoscenti, there was talk of a group called
alt.syntax.tactical that lurked in newsgroups. Their goal was to
surreptitiously infiltrate a given list, gain acceptance, and then
proceed to introduce outrageous topics of behavior that were ostensibly
genuine.  The resulting chaos of the list was the desired effect and
while I was never sure of the actual existence of such a group, I have
no doubt that some people love abusing public forums to determine how
much havoc they can wreak.

Regards,
TJ

TJ Noto		AFM #134  	Cowpoke Racing-"Friends in Slow Places"
http://www.cowpokeracing.com
95 Ducati 916 Strada
96 Ducati Monster 900 (Chela's)
61 Ducati Falcone 80
70 Norton Commando Fastback
73 BMW 3.0 CS ("deviated from museum reliquary standard"-Perez)
97 BMW Z3 (Chela's)
77 Mercedes 280C (Mimosa)
67 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce
00 Ford F150 Supercab