NOS

Actually Joe, If being correct is what you are after Nitrous Oxide is N20.  NOx (be it NO or NO2) is that stuff that comes out of you tail pipe and annoys the emissions folks so much.  NOS is simply the old Xerox vs photocopy issue, but knowing its just a vendor at least I don't confuse it with emissions issues

I absolutely do agree with you regarding Rims.  That always rubs the technical side of me wrong when I hear it used as slang.

Gerry Lehmann - (who always uses rims with matching centers....)
'86 GTV6 3.0