'83 Spider Rear Clip - FREE

I'm parting out a 1983 Spider Veloce that was in a front end
collision but the rear half is perfect with NO RUST. I cut it off
just behind the seat tracks so it has rear door jambs, fenders,
 and the tail section complete but sheet metal only - no other parts
except the trunk hinges and spring which I could not remove. There
are no dings or dents anywhere. I tried selling it on AutoTrader
but had no replies so am willing to give it away FREE if someone
can take it away. It is located in Port Orange, Florida. If no
replies within a reasonable time, the local auto recycler will get
it. It weighs about 125 lbs and two people can easily lift it.
Gil
1985 Spider