From: Ian Lomax
Date: Thursday, 20 March 2003 02:44:26 AM
To: alfa@domain.elided
Subject: Milano / Alfetta suspension interchangability

Hey gang,

I just came across some suspension bits for a Milano,
and I'm wondering if they'll fit on my 75 Alfetta.
Aren't there some differences between the torsion
bars, or will the all interchange?

Also, what's the going rate for used Shankle/AR
Ricambi 27mm torsion bars and sway bars these days?

Thanks!
Ian Lomax
Project Alfetta ITB
http://platinum.yahoo.com