Re: Spider 101 Aluminum Radiator

Eliseo asks:

>> Has anyone made an Aluminum Radiator for a 101 Spider? <<

I got a quote of $600 from Griffin for an aluminum radiator for my 750
hotrod.  It was guaranteed to fit, even have to same funky lower hose
connection needed to clear the steering linkage, AND have an extra row of
cooling fins for more efficiency.

I'm still debating whether to re-core the original or bite the bullet
(billet?).....

Darren Besic
Batavia, IL
'57 Giulietta w/2.0 L