Re: Alfetta fixation

Paul Irvine wrote:

> Jeff, your problem is that you have an obvious acute fixation on Alfettas.
>
> Seriously though, I had this exact same problem on my '79 Sprint Veloce. You
> don't have my old car do you?

Although I am currently a Berlina driver, I still have a love of that
Alfetta body.  Some day I would like to pick one up and find some euro style
bumpers and find or fabricate some lighter door panels and hop up a two
liter for it. Except for the bumpers, I still like the looks better than the
GTV6.

Cheers,

Steve
71 Berlina