Broken V6 Crank Pulley

Hello my fellow Alfacionados,

I've been disassemblying my 3.0 V6 following a slipped timing belt
incident last fall. In removing the crank pulley with a gear puller, I
managed to break a piece off the pulley. I do have an excuse for this -
you see I was removing the pulley when the Nascar report came on over the
radio and being a red blooded American I was easily distracted. But I
digress...

I would like to know what it would take to upgrade my pulleys to the
serpentine belt system from the 164. I would want to do this because it
would give me the ability to add a crank pulley sensor for a future
upgrade to Motronic or Autronic. What might be involved - could it be as
simple as changing the pulleys for the crank, alternator , AC compressor
and steering pump? Or do I need to change all sorts of brackets and
things that are likely to give one a headache like you get when you try
to figure out how F1 racing works?

And I hope CM Smith doesn't mind my ribbing him - I took his earlier
comments in the spirit which they were intended, and so I hope he takes
mine accordingly.

Bill in MD
'88 Milano sitting next to a 3.0 V6
'77 Fiat Spider