Euro Bosch Ignition System

I have never been happy with the Marelli electronic ignition (from a 81 Spider) system that I installed in my 71 GTV. I have the single pickup coil installed in it, and I'm lacking the vacuum switch and relay required to switch to the second pickup coil even if I had the dual one. Because of all this I can only get about half of the advance that I should have. I have an opportunity to pick up a Euro Bosch electronic ignition system. I think it's late 80"s vintage. The only description I have is the distributor number 0 237 002 133 and the control module mounted on the coil is number 0 227 100 111. Does anyone know anything about this system?

Dick Stachowiak

71 Spider
71 GTV