Re: IAP X-Mas Present

I, too, have been getting C&D for a few months. I wondered where it came from
(not my usual cup of tea). Actually, it's been coming in my wife's name, not
mine. She tells me I can read it anytime I like. :-)

Thanks to this forum, I now know how and why my wife is getting C&D magazine
(definitely not her cup of tea, either). Her name was put on the IAP account
a couple of years ago when she ordered me a pair of driving gloves as
present. I'm the one that does the [regular] business with IAP and she gets
her name on the account.

Oh well, as complaints about a business go, this one is so minor as to not
even register. It was very nice of them to offer the subscription.

Tom
Seattle
6310123
7711615