Re: Mustang wheels on a Spider

joe cantrell in portland runs mustang wheels on his
spider, and the GRM boys in michigan do too.  i tried
a set once and hated the handling.  you'll obviuosly
want a set of the 4x4.25 bolt pattern wheels, and
you'll either need to space them out or machine the
hub opening, as the alfa hub is larger than the
mustang wheel opening.

mustang wheels should be relatively cheap and
plentiful, or even aftermarket wheels designed for a
mustang.

cheers,
ian lomax