Spanish Alfettas for sale

Hi,

I have decided to reduce my Alfa Romeo collection, too many cars and no
time to rode on them.

I will dispose off two genuine european version stainless stell bumpers
Alfetta'a with one previous owner each.

First car.  Giallo Piper original paint, only one fender repainted.
Original black texalfa interior.  First registrered in Barcelona in
august 1975.  My property since april 1995.  26.750 original Km.
All books and records.  An incredible original unrestored car. A time
warp.  With all original weld seams well visible.  Otherwise wiht a
paint job will make this a concours winner.  This car has never had a
radio fitted, so interior and doors panels are virgin. Asking 6.900 .

Second car.  Biancospino paint, repainted by original owner some years
ago.  Original black texalfa interior.  First registred on the Canary
Islands in december 1976, but has lived all his live in Barcelona, owner
had double residence.  My property since 1996.  44.500 original Km.
Unused since 1997, but regularly started.  A very correct and usable
with period radio/cassette with automatic aerial.  Asking 3.900 .

For more detail, don't hesitate to contact.

David Santamans
Barcelona, SPAIN
1975 Alfetta 1.8
1975 Alfetta GT Autodelta ex-Andruet