Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 09:16:48 -0500
From: "dokimvt" <dokimvt@domain.elided>
Subject: Autodelta

Has anyone out there actually seen one of these vehicles on the road?
Better yet, are there any owners out there? I'm extremely curious, but am
quite uneasy about the prospect of maintaining a vehicle with no or limited
dealer support and potentially troublesome parts availability. Should
Autodelta pull the plug after a purchase....what then?

Doug Gould
Philadelphia, PA