Spider Top

I finally am getting around to stripping the old top off the frame and I
came up with a new way of getting the adhesive off that wasn't mentioned in
the previous discussions a week or so ago. My method is pretty simple: just
procrastinate long enough before replacing the top and that old elephant
snot will be so dried up it will just scrape off with a knife.

Anyway, I got the whole thing disassembled and there is only one part that I
need. I dug out the latest IAP catalog and there it is in that exploded view
drawing. It even has an arrow pointing to it but I'll be darned if it isn't
the only part in that picture that doesn't have a letter designation and
isn't in the parts list. It's the plastic channel that holds the padded
inner facia at the front of the bow.

Anybody know where I can get one of these?

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Alfa - almost done (really)