ARA - General meeting tonight!

For all Northern California Alfisti, please join us
for tonight's Alfa Romeo Association monthly meeting.
As usual, we will be gathering at Peter's Cafe in
Milbrea, see the website for directions.

Also, we will be showing the last installment of the
"Shell Motor Series on Racing" featuring the 1940's I
believe.

All Alfisti are welcome!

Ciao,
Ian Lomax