Subaru Alfa and auto box Milano

>From: "vasco melo" <vmelo164s@domain.elided>
>Subject: Subaru B11S (Alfa Grill?)
>Are Subaru borrowing the Alfa Grill? It looks like a very large 164 grill,
>what do you think?
>http://www.salon-auto.ch/en/en_images/index.php?cat=2&page=2

Ah, how ironic that the Subie looks like our friends... Subaru hired one of
Alfa's key designers last year... prolly jumped ship after the employment
cuts in Italy.

Maybe we'll get some good looking Subes as well....

I've owned a auto box Milano, and at $4400 it better be a puff, esp after a
16 y.o. driver (ick)  but these are great cars for Alfisti with open minds.
I enjoyed one for a short time until a Toyota pick up and $4600 in
insurance settlements separated us.

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
Tampa Florida USA