E-brake/gauge interface

From: GModelle@domain.elided
Subject: gauges go with e-brake

Gentle Alfisti,
My 72 spider has an electrical glitch so that when the emergency brake light
comes-on, the oil pressure, gas and temp gauges lose function. I've studied
the wiring diagram, but can't seem to make the connection.

Check on the driver side of the bell housing.  I'll bet you have what my '72
Spider got in last October's AROO track day, wires for those functions which
are aged, oil soaked and heat damaged, and shorting.  The hint was that when I
set the e-brake, my fuel level and oil pressure jumped together.

Cheers,
Joe
Portland

'72 PIR Slut who did her old self very proud in yesterday's perfect track day.
My, can she dance.
'73 Berlina in process