Bay Area Alfettas

anyone here own the silver Alfetta GT parked in long
term parking at SFO?  what a beautiful original
looking alfetta.  man, i love the bay area... :-)

-----

This may warm the hearts of those of you that think Alfettas are on the path
to extinction: My 164LS was in Cammisa Motors for some work 2 years ago
(ex-Alfa dealer near San Francisco). There was a gentleman with a pristine
silver Alfetta getting a new Alfa exhaust system installed. I praised his
car and he said he's the original owner and has 1 or 2 more at home.

Ask yourself, boys and girls, how many Alfettas can there be in this world
that get full checkbook service (at $80+ an hour). THAT'S a dedicated
Alfista, even if he doesn't get grease under his nails. That's definitely a
passion (or disease?) that you could never explain to someone who was
analyzing the costs and resale value.

Karl
1995 164LS, 69K miles (no constructive replies to my request about how to
easily inspect the T-belt)