Re: mystery car

In a message dated 2/28/03 9:39:02 PM Pacific Standard Time, Joe writes:

>  This GTV-6 is for sale on eBay, I'm wondering what the red car in the
>  background is:
<snip>

Joe,

Which red car? The one on the left (aft end of the GTV6) appears to me a 60's
Ferrari or Maserati (can't tell for sure, I could be wrong altogether).
However, I do know that the one on the right (front end of the GTV6) is a
Lancia Scorpion (big brother to the Fiat X1/9).

Tom
Seattle
6310123
7711615
74 Fiat X1/9 (well, it was my brothers, but I drove it a lot)