Cromodora paint color code

Hi Guys:

Anyone know the color code for the silver paint used on the new repro Cromodora Daytona wheels? In the '74 Spider last week, I had a near-death experience involving a large pickup truck and its asshole driver turning right from the left lane. I only scraped the rim of the two right wheels on a curb, taking the paint off about 1/2 way around, but most of the metal looks OK. I drive the car maybe once every two weeks, and this is what I get. The damage doesn't warrant a full repaint, and the wheels are still true, so I'd just like to have some touch-up paint mixed. Any clues?

Regards,

Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider's