[OT] Looking for information

This is OT, so please reply to me privately and not to the digest.

This is about my tow vehicle, a 3/4 ton GMC Suburban (1999). I am looking
for someone who may be familiar with beefing up brakes and sources for
beefed up rotors/pads etc.

If anyone meets this description, or knows of a good source for truck
brake parts (especially those able to handle increased loads from towing)
I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks