Giulia Super door pin removal?

The pin on the lower hinge of one of my Giulia Super front doors is worn to
the point where it's sloppy, but also it seems quite stuck, and can't be
easily driven out with a hammer and punch.  Maybe it has developed a
shoulder offset, or maybe it's just rusted in?

Anyone have experience with getting these out without ruining everything, or
taking the door completely off? I don't want to mess up the hinge and
striker alignment if I can help it.  I'm unsure if the whole hinge assembly
bolts to the body, as it does on a Berlina, or if it's welded on.  The usual
prescription of penetrating oil, time, heat, and force?

Thanks

Andrew Watry