105 metal clutch lines and fittings - availability?

Does anyone know where metal clutch tubing
and fittings can be procured for the Alfa 105 series? The
fittings (male and female) appear to be 10mm with 1 mm pitch
and the tubing is about 6mm.
The usual auto parts stores carry "metric" tubing that looks right, but
the fittings are smaller... at least in the couple places I tried.

Brake line kits for 105's became available a few years ago, much
to my pleasure and benefit, and I am hoping clutch line kits might be out there
somewhere...

Thanks, Jack
Jack Rugh, Baltimore MD
'69 GT Veloce