NAC: Any audiophiles out there?

Please respond offline, this is definately way off
topic, but I know a couple audiophiles lurk out
there...

I'm looking at some used dbx audio components.  The
deal is good so I'm not really that concerned about
the price, I'm just curious if anyone has any
information sources on dbx gear.  The items include a
Tx-3 tuner, Cx-3mk2 control amp, Dx900 cd player and
3bx-ds companer.  Honestly, I was just looking for a
used stereo for my girlfriend and came across these,
but don't know much about high end audio gear.  I
understand they're about 12 years old and in good
shape.

Thanks in advance!
Ian Lomax
SF Bay Area