Re: 164 serpentine belt tensioner wheel - fiat replacement part?

hi don,

i'm not wanting to do this to save money, it's to supposedly get a better bearing.  ewe say that ya would do it w/the alfa part if ya had to do it again; does this mean ya made it work w/the fiat part?  if so, how?

and, re: the a/c compressor/clutch bearing, is this replacable, or does the whole a/c compressor get replaced?
thanks,

doug s.