Help a deployed guy?

Greetings-
I want to take advantage of the Stebro promotion but I'm currently deployed (US Army) and dont have my car handy to verify something.

Specifically, does my 1968 Euro Spec GTV have a mechanical clutch? The floor pedals are pretty obvious, but I dont want to just make an assumption about the clutch and end up ordering the wrong part.

If someone could simply give me some reassurance that I have the mechanical clutch, I'd feel much better.

Thanks all
Jim