autodeltas

Have to second the comments on the beauty of the 166.  My mechanic, APC in
Laguna Hills is the Orange County dealer.  It is beautiful enough to make me
start to wonder where I can get 55K.  I have smelled new Alfa!  As of yet they
have only 166's.  If Autodelta were my company, though I would have started by
importing 156 GTAs and 147GTAs.  Most of us who have or have had older cars
dont like or want large ones.  To me a milano is a 'big' car.  I only have a
164 because I have offspring, as soon as she is older and has less
paraphenalia (stroller, etc.) its out of here.  A car bigger than a GTV6 is
just wasting power that could be used making the car go if you're rich or
making it affordable if you're poor.  Now if only someone will start importing
those Zagato SZs as Autodeltas...that is if they still make those.  ;)