Re: the Autodeltas

Jorge,

No offense taken, I probably wouldn't have even noticed...

However, I think we may have gotten our "AutoDeltas" crossed! The AutoDelta
I alluded to in my most recent post is the *same* AutoDelta racing team that
ran factory backed Alfas in the 60s and 70s. According to an Alfa press
release, they have just been reinstated as Alfa's official racing arm.

See the details here (2nd story from the top, after the "Concept X" SUV!):

http://www.alfacentro.com/features/news/index.html

Joe Cabibbo <joe@domain.elided>
Website Content and Design
http://www.AlfaCentro.com