Spider rear spoiler 4 sale

I'm getting ready to put a brand new Spider rear spoiler on eBay, but I
thought I'd offer it here first to see if anyone needs one.

This is the center section with the third brake light incorporated.  It is
literally brand new - right out of the box.  I bought it from IAP about five
months ago to put on my '87 Graduate but never installed it.  The part number
at IAP is 16099000, and they list it is as fitting cars from Oct. 1986-1990.
Of course, it would fit earlier Bosch-injected Spiders as well if you want to
fit a 3rd brake light...

There is not one single scuff or mark on this thing.  It's absolutely perfect.
Retail is $353.00, so if anyone wants it, make me an offer and we can talk
about it.

Paul Misencik
P. Roman Media
Huntersville, NC  28078