GTV6 warm starting

Still at a loss as to my warm starting problems. I've done lots more work,
and more trouble shooting but if air ambient temp is above 65 degrees F, it
takes several cranks for the car to start. If ambient temp is below 65F car
starts perfectly.

I have replaced the fuel pump, and the fuel filter. Air filter is clean. The
cold start valve seems to be working correctly. I'm guessing at this point I
might be looking for a vacuum leak? I don't know. It's not the end of the
world, it takes two cranks (with a pause, and no foot on the accelerator,
don't want to pop the plenum although giving it gas while cranking does
nothing (I had to try once just to make sure) to start.

Anyone have any other ideas of things to check? Once car is running it runs
fine, symptoms really seem as if the fuel pump is not getting gas to the car
at first. I don't really smell gas once it catches, so it doesn't seem as if
it's flooding.

Thanks
Graham
85 GTV6