production based race cars

Here's some Alfa content- I know for a while you could buy a 156 in either FIA group A or group N trim. Full cage and everything. Very cool.

And everything I said about our customers? Nothing applies to the Focus SVT customer. Trust me, they want power, tech, the works.

And I know something you don't... (say it with that singing voice as a kid).

Too bad I have to wait 2 years to tell you. Bummer. ;)

Now, if we could get the 147 GTA... oh, my heart skipps a beat!!!!! 250hp, small car, killer handling. This is a car that blurs the line between FWD and RWD, and it's NOT AWD.

Our to beat the SRT4 into the ground..
Eric
Ann Arbor, MI

AROC Detroit Homepage: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/index.htm