Centerline Springs

Russ's statement:
 I did find that my 82 spider with yellow Centerline springs and yellow
Koni shocks road like a British sports car - or a truck.  Too stiff, but it
handled well.

Is true.  Centerlines springs will ride like a truck w/ yellow Konis.
SImply because they were not designed to use them.  They were made with red
Konis in mind.  The softest setting on the yellow Konis is equal to about
half way up on the red Konis.  What's more, a nice GTV (or a Spider with a
chassis stiffener), equipped with Centerline springs and red Konis(set full
soft), and fresh suspension bushings, will out handle just about anything
out there.  It will also ride quite nice.  Very similar to the new AMG
Mercedes and M BMW's, that is, firm and communicative, without being harse.
So, if you really feel you need to jar your kindneys out of your belly, turn
those shock's up, or even go to yellow's, but it won't make a difference on
the street, and I doubt much of a difference on the track, unless it is the
smoothest track in the world.
Nick w/ a softly sprung Berlina
Centerline Alfa Romeo