Spider Spring Replacement

I am considering replacing the springs on my 93 Spider Veloce. The PO
installed a full set of "performance" springs (red in color - no known name)
which made the car quite low. Together with a sump guard and stock 15"
wheels, I have never had a problem with bumps, etc. However, I do like the
look of the car at its stock ride height plus it would also make my bum left
hip happy, etc. I intend to keep the 4 Koni reds on the car.

Once I locate a set of 4 OEM (?) springs, should I also pick up a set of
shims to return the car to stock height?

I will have the work done by a local AR mechanic this Spring but would like
to have all the necessary parts on hand, etc. Also, any help on locating the
springs would be appreciated. IAP is around $500 for the 4 and I would like
to beat that price if possible. Plus ... once completed, I will have a set
of used springs available for a very cheap price!

I appreciate the help ....

Rob Favali
Burlington VT
1993 Spider Veloce "Piacere"