V6 Crank

*sigh*

I removed the last piston today and what do I find? A 1/4" wide gouge about 1.5" long and about 1/16" deep, centered on the oil feed hole of the 4" rod journal. The journal and bearing shells otherwise look perfect. I assume that it wasn't put there by design, and that I need a new crank

Anyone have a 164 crank for sale?

Not a very happy valentines day as far as my Alfas are concerned.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org