Re: Milano tire size

Hi
10 mph at what indicated speed? Plus or minus error?
In other words, what was the indicated speed and was was the actual speed.
Then you can use a tire calculator to work it out - I think there are links
to calculators at tirerack.com.
If you know the stock size tire and any "factory" error.
BTW, just got a great deal on tires from tirerack.com for my beater Cougar.
John