Re: alfa-digest V9 #253 - Liner Removal

       Shankle / Alfa Ricambi used to sell a mandrel to remove liners.  It as
a shaft that screwed into a plate.  The plates were available in different
sizes for the various Alfa engines.  The plate hooked on the lower lip of the
liner and you smack it out with a hammer.
       Stuck liners are rather common.  Have the shop make a tool to push
them out.  I could send you a photo of the tool I bought years ago, if you
want it.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City