Felton, CA Berlina

If anyone is interested in buying Tim Flint's 1750 Berlina in Felton, CA,
advertised on the Digest yesterday, I would like to go in on the purchase,
and make use of some of the pieces.  I just can't handle another nonrunning
Berlina around my house at the moment or I would have bought it already.
I'm interested in the 2000 engine that comes with it (it has a 1750) and
basically any Berlina-specific trim, interior, glass, etc., the other
potential party doesn't want.  Please contact me if you have a place for
this car and would contemplate some kind of shared deal.  Thanks

Andrew Watry