Re: ALFA DEALERS

--- JOHN THACKER <johnt@domain.elided> wrote:
> I was recently informed by my local dealer that Alfa
> have never made "REAR
> WHEEL DRIVE CARS" when I tried to get new propshaft
> couplings.

If it's any consolation, I was once told by the
then-service manager of My Local Alfa Dealer, with a
luxury of condescension, that AR had never
manufactured a 4-valve V6.

I think the skidmarks I left upon my exit are still
visible 3-4 years later.

=====
-Joe in SoFla
1984 GTV-6 "Maratona" ~18K mi.

AROC 2003 Convention, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
July 3-6, 2003...be THERE!!!
http://sfaroc.tripod.com/SFAROC/id27.html
http://shopping.yahoo.com