RE: alfa-digest V9 #250 - two Hertzman posts!

John,
I skim through the digests pausing usually to read repair tips, and always
stopping to read anything you write.  No disrespect to other digesters
intended; I have learned a great deal from them.  I simply enjoy reading
your pieces, they reflect thoroughness, access to an impressive library, and
command of the language that I envy.  Only a moron would think you insane;
you are a treasured resource.  Like you I wish more of the early Alfisti
would deign to contribute to this forum.

Jay Reddy