Re: V6 Power: What about the guibo's / driveline / clutch

There's a turbo Alfetta running around Columbus, OH that I built more than 5
years ago.  It dyno'd at 245 Hp at the wheels.  I used a Milano Platinum
transaxle, halfshafts, clutch and GTV-6 drive shaft.  No problems so far . . .
but this car doesn't see many drag race starts.  BTW, it's air conditioned too.

Regards,
Jim Steck

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses]