Anyone know the story on this car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2402690604&cat
egory=5356

It was originally listed with a Buy-it-now price of $2500, & if it is
accurately represented in this auction, I would think it should easily fetch
that price.  Now it's relisted with no reserve.  No real interest on my
part, just curious.  I like to keep tabs on the current market value of
Alfas, especially since I paid a little more than $2500 for mine, & this one
seems a little nicer than mine was when I bought it.

Is this a bargain that has gone unnoticed, did I overpay, or is this car
misrepresented on some level?

Michael Keith
Houston, TX
'87 Milano Gold